About this item
3M science has created a way to restore your headlights to look like new. Designed specifically for the harshest yellowing, the 3M Headlight Restoration system is powered by drill-activated sanding sheets to provide maximum clarity and improved brightness.
· KIT INCLUDES:1 - Disc Pad Holder, 3.25 in (8,2 cm)6 - 3M™ Gold SandingDiscs 500 Grit, 3 in(7,6 cm) each4 - 3M™ White FinishingDiscs 800 Grit, 3 in(7,6 cm) each1 - 3M™ Trizact™ Refining Disc, 3 in (7,6 cm)1 - 3M™ Rubbing Compound, 1 US fl oz (29 m
· LIKE NEW HEADLIGHTS: Easy heavy duty kit solution help your headlights look like new
· REMOVE HARSHEST YELLOWING: Kit is powered by drill-activated sanding to provide maximum clarity
· RESTORE CLEARNESS: Improve the appearance of your vehicle
· SEE BETTER AT NIGHT: Enhances visibility and safety for night driving
· SAVE MONEY: Save hundreds vs. replacing headlight lenses
· COMPLETE RESTORATION KIT: Kits contain masking tape, light sanding discs, wax protectant and more
· Easy, 3-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses
· For use on plastic lenses headlights, taillights, fog lights, directional lights and more
· 3M abrasive technology removes yellowing and buildup without damaging plastic lens surface
· Each kit includes materials to restore two headlight lenses
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions
6.14 x 4.51 x 0.84 inches
Safe Handling Instructions
WARNING. MAY IRRITATE NOSE AND THROAT. PRECAUTIONS: Avoid breathing dust or vapor. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use. FIRST AID INFORMATION:. INHALATION: Remove person to fresh air. If you feel unwell, get medical attention. SKIN CONTACT: Wash with soap and water. If signs or symptoms develop, get medical attention. . EYE CONTACT: Flush with large amounts of water. Remove contact lenses if easy to do. Continue rinsing. If signs or symptoms persist, get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not include vomiting. If you feel unwell, get medical attention. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.