About this item
Looking for incredibly strong bladder leak protection that's barely noticeable under clothes? Experience incredible bladder leak and postpartum protection in a surprisingly thin and discreet incontinence pad. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads for women provide the comfort you need with up to the 100% leak-free protection you deserve. Thanks to a unique absorbent core that keeps your skin dry by absorbing bladder leaks in seconds, you'll be able to stay comfortable and feel fresh for hours. Walk with poise and confidence knowing two RapidDry layers form a boosted protection zone in the center of the pad that holds up to 5x the average leak, giving you extra bladder control protection where you need it most. The LeakGuards help keep wetness away from the sides and prevent run-offs at the edges where unexpected leaks tend to occur, while the lightly scented OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously. Don't let bladder leaks get in the way of your day. Simply find your right size with the Always Discreet My Fit chart and get the bladder control pads for women with protection you can depend on. Incontinence liners, bladder leak pads for women, maxipads, and pantiliners are FSA and HSA eligible. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads are available in bulk for added convenience.
· Absorbent RapidDry Core holds up to 5x the average leak for bladder leak protection
· Thin, flexible bladder control pads contour to your natural shape for a discreet, barely noticeable fit
· LeakGuards help keep wetness away from the edges
· Exclusive OdorLock Technology neutralizes odors from incontinence instantly and continuously
· Find the right pad size for you using the Always Discreet My Fit size chart
· Postpartum and bladder leak pads available in bulk for added convenience and protection you deserve
· Incontinence pads and pantiliners for women are FSA and HSA eligible
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions
8.19 x 11.69 x 12.24 inches
Stop Use Indications
Bladder control problems may be treated medically. Please consult your physician for professional advice. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children
Remove pad from disposable wrapper, apply pad to underwear. To Dispose: Remove pad from underwear, wrap in disposable wrapper, throw in trash. Do not throw pad in toilet.
Bladder control problems may be treated medically. Please consult your physician for professional advice. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children.
Good quantity for price
I will buy it again for sure
These pads hold a lot and a box lasts me at least two months.