About This Item
Men deserve an incontinence pad designed specifically for their bodies with protection that fits their lifestyle. Depend Guards Incontinence Pads now offer a flexible fit with the same discreet, comfortable protection. Depend Guards provide maximum absorbency for larger surges of wetness and offer cup-shaped protection that fits in your own briefs or boxer briefs – They should not be worn with boxers. Men’s Depend Guards feature Comfort-Flex leak barriers for protection when active. Each Guard comes individually wrapped in a discreet, pocket-sized pouch for easy carrying and disposal. Enjoy the peace of mind of trusted protection with Depend Maximum Absorbency Guards.
Depend Underwear Pads for Men, Incontinence Pads for Men, Maximum Absorbency, 104 Ct
- Maximum absorbency incontinence underwear pads
- Strong adhesive keeps Guards in place in your briefs or boxer briefs
- Cup-like shape to fit a man?s body without extra bulk
- COMFORT-FLEX leak barriers for comfortable protection when active
- Worry-free odor control for maximum confidence
- Traps and locks in odor from urinary incontinence
Getting Physical: Four Ways to Stay Fit with Urinary Incontinence
- Find a workout that works: Many experts say that the best exercise is whatever exercise you?ll consistently do. If you?re worried about urge incontinence, consider low-impact exercise, like bicycling, hiking, swimming, walking and yoga. Experts recommend 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week, which can include different forms of exercise on alternating days to keep things interesting.
- Exercise at home: There are many different types of exercise that can be done at home. If you aren?t sure you have the room or the time, there are a myriad of workouts that don?t require much space or more than thirty minutes. From walk-at-home videos to free in-home yoga tutorials, don’t let your incontinence keep you from getting active!
- Practice smart hydration: Hydration is important, but drinking a ton of water right before exercising may be detrimental to your stay-dry strategy. Consider taking small sips throughout your workout, saving the big drinks for afterwards.
- Find protection that works during workouts: Absorbent protection can help you stay dry so you can finish your workout before you visit the restroom. From liners and pads to absorbent Depend Underwear, try different products to determine what works best for you for discretion, comfort and leak avoidance.
Stop Use Indications: Discontinue use immediately if irritation develops. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
Instructions: 1. Remove wrapper and peel off paper strip, arrow indicates top of product. 2. Place guard in front of underwear. 3. Adhere guard to underwear and pull underwear up. *For optimal performance, use in your own briefs or boxer briefs, NOT boxers. Dispose of in trash can – do NOT flush.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
8.06 x 22.50 x 9.69 Inches