About This Item
Depend Real Fit Incontinence Briefs take their cue from your lifestyle and your needs. Now more breathable than ever, Depend Real Fit has the same trusted protection with maximum absorbency in a comfortable, soft fabric brief. The premium, masculine design has improved quality with a better feel than previous Depend Real Fit Briefs. The cotton-like fabric is soft, durable and stretches to move with you, while the elastic waistband provides a secure fit. Real Fit disposable underwear come in an exclusive range of colors, including black, grey and blue. They feature snug, brief-like leg openings and protection up front where you need it most. Enjoy the peace of mind of trusted protection with Depend Real Fit Underwear.
Depend Real Fit Underwear for Men, Men’s Incontinence Briefs with Maximum Absorbency, Large/Extra-Large, 52 Ct
- Bold, masculine design for a smooth, sleek fit
- Breathable cotton-like fabric
- Super absorbent material for Trusted Protection
- Traps and locks in odor from urinary incontinence
- Comfortable leg elastics and underwear-like waistband for ultimate comfort and protection
- Fits waists 28 to 40 inches
- New! comfortable design, same Trusted Protection
Getting Physical: Four Ways to Stay Fit with Urinary Incontinence
- Find a workout that works: Many experts say that the best exercise is whatever exercise you?ll consistently do. If you?re worried about urge incontinence, consider low-impact exercise, like bicycling, hiking, swimming, walking and yoga. Experts recommend 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week, which can include different forms of exercise on alternating days to keep things interesting.
- Exercise at home: There are many different types of exercise that can be done at home. If you aren?t sure you have the room or the time, there are a myriad of workouts that don?t require much space or more than thirty minutes. From walk-at-home videos to free in-home yoga tutorials, don’t let your incontinence keep you from getting active!
- Practice smart hydration: Hydration is important, but drinking a ton of water right before exercising may be detrimental to your stay-dry strategy. Consider taking small sips throughout your workout, saving the big drinks for afterwards.
- Find protection that works during workouts: Absorbent protection can help you stay dry so you can finish your workout before you visit the restroom. From liners and pads to absorbent Depend Underwear, try different products to determine what works best for you for discretion, comfort and leak avoidance.
Stop Use Indications: Discontinue use immediately if irritation develops. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
Instructions: Directions for use: Step in and slip off like real underwear. Look for the bar located below the waistband – the bar indicates the back. Dispose of in trash can – Do NOT flush.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
11.44 x 17.12 x 13.06 Inches