Depend Silhouette Underwear for Women, Adult Diapers with Maximum Absorbency, Small/Medium, 56 Ct
- Maximum absorbency, traps and locks in odor from urinary incontinence
- Thin, feminine design for a smooth, sleek fit
- Breathable cotton-like fabric
- Super absorbent material for Trusted Protection
- Comfortable leg elastics to help prevent leaks
- Elastic waistband with a modern rise
- Fits waists 28 to 40 inches
- Mixed pack of black, lavender and beige panties
- Our fastest absorbing material for dry, comfortable incontinence protection
Getting Physical: Four Ways to Stay Fit with Urinary Incontinence
- Find a workout that works: Many experts say that the best exercise is whatever exercise you?ll consistently do. If you?re worried about urge incontinence consider low-impact exercise, like bicycling, hiking, swimming, walking and yoga. Experts recommend 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week, which can include different forms of exercise on alternating days to keep things interesting.
- Exercise at home: There are many different types of exercise that can be done at home. If you aren’t sure you have the room or the time, there are a myriad of workouts that don?t require much space or more than thirty minutes. From walk-at-home videos to free in-home yoga tutorials, don’t let your incontinence keep you from getting active!
- Practice smart hydration: Hydration is important, but drinking a ton of water right before exercising may be detrimental to your stay-dry strategy. Consider taking small sips throughout your workout, saving the big drinks for afterwards.
- Find protection that works during workouts: Absorbent protection can help you stay dry so you can finish your workout before you visit the restroom. From liners and pads to absorbent Depend Underwear, try different products to determine what works best for you for discretion, comfort and leak avoidance.
Stop Use Indications: Discontinue use immediately if irritation develops. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
Instructions: Directions for use: Step in and slip off like real underwear. Look for the oval located below the waistband – the oval indicates the back. Dispose of in trash can – Do NOT flush.