About this item
You know that guy in the stands that is confident enough to start the wave even when your team is down by 30 – that could be you. Right Guard Sport Original men’s aerosol deodorant with up to 24-hours of sweat, odor, and stain protection, Right Guard Sport has you protected. So, go ahead and throw your arms in the air.
· PROVIDES ALL DAY PROTECTION: Right Guard Deodorant Aerosol provides up to 24-hour odor protection
· PROTECTS YOUR CLOTHES: Deodorant aerosol that helps protect your clothes with it’s anti-stain formula
· LONG LASTING FRESHNESS: Neutralizes odor with scent technology
· DRIES ON CONTACT: Complete coverage in one spray
· HOW TO USE: Shake well. Keep can upright when spraying. Failure to do so may prevent product from dispensing. Hold can 6" from underarm, point and spray. Apply to underarms only.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Sport, Deodorant, Original
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions
2.60 x 2.60 x 7.50 Inches
Stop Use Indications
Warning: flammable. Do not spray near flame or while smoking. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Keep from extreme cold. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Apply to underarms only
Fabric Care Instructions
WARNING: FLAMMABLE. DO NOT SPRAY NEAR FLAME OR WHILE SMOKING. AVOID SPRAYING IN EYES. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. DO NOT PUNCTURE OR INCINERATE. KEEP FROM EXTREME COLD. DO NOT STORE AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 120 F. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT APPLY TO BROKEN SKIN. DISCONTINUE USE IF RASH OR IRRITATION DEVELOPS. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING OR INHALING THE CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
Alcohol denat. · Hydrofluorocarbon 152a · Propylene Glycol · Glycol · Parfum (Fragrance) · T-Butyl Alcohol · Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate