About this item
Safety 1st Window Blind Cord Wind-Ups help you keep your baby from playing with dangling blind cords. A Cord Wind-Up safely stores any excess cord out of your child's reach, while still letting you easily operate the blinds.
Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.
· Helps keep dangling window blind cords out of child’s reach
· Stores excess cord out of reach
· Easy for parents to wind and release
· Won't interfere with use of blinds
· 2 pack
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions
6.2 x 5.6 x 3.6 inches
1. Slide cord between two posts on top cover. 2. Place base over cover, slide cord through side slots, and snap shut. 3. Wind up cord by turning cover clockwise until cord is at desired height. 4. To unwind, press tab on side of cover and turn counterclockwise. 5. To remove, pull cover from base and release cord. 6. Once Window Blind Cord Wind-Ups are in place, pull on cord above them to raise or lower blinds. If the cord is pulled below Window Blind Cord Wind-Up, the unit may pop open.
This product is only a deterrent. It is not a substitute for proper adult supervision. Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat it. Styles and colors may vary.