About this item
It's time to Tampax and live your life without limits. Get incredible all day comfort and protection for up to eight hours with Tampax Pearl tampons. Choose from five different absorbencies to match your changing flow. Got leaks? Go up an absorbency. Uncomfortable to remove? Go down an
absorbency. Designed with a LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they happen. Tampax Pearl Light Absorbency provides protection you can feel good about. Free of dyes, perfume, latex*, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching. Plus, inserting the tampon is made easy thanks to the applicator's Anti-Slip Grip, while Tampax FormFit protection lets it gently expand to your individual shape. Ready to ditch the leaks? Get amazing protection with Tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand**. Discover your perfect flow combo and get the protection you need. *natural rubber latex **based on 2020 survey
· All day* comfort and protection available in five absorbencies with Tampax Pearl tampons * up to eight hours
· #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand* *based on 2020 survey
· Free of dyes, perfume, latex*, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching *natural rubber latex
· Your flow is different every day. Your tampon should be, too
· LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
· Anti-Slip Grip on applicator makes the tampons easy to insert
· Gently expands to your individual shape thanks to Tampax FormFit protection
· FSA and HSA Eligible
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions
6.97 x 6.89 x 6.38 inche
Stop Use Indications
ATTENTION: Tampons are associated with toxic shock syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the leaflet inside the package. Use for 8 hours maximum. The risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.
Directions for use inside package.
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Glycerin, Paraffin, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide