About this item
CURAD Performance Series is the lineup of rugged supports, wraps, kinesiology tape and bandages made to withstand the demands of active people. Every solution is designed to last through the toughest workouts and competition. Made to stay on through rain, mud and movement, CURAD Performance Series bandages feature antibacterial pads, flexible fabric and tenacious adhesive to give you comfort with dirt and germ protection when the going gets tough. Not for use on delicate and sensitive skin.
· EXTREME-HOLD: features Extreme Hold adhesive technology, which means that the bandages stay on firmly until you take them off
· DURABLE, HEAVY-DUTY FABRIC: ideal for outstanding heavy-duty protection, designed for sports and active lifestyles. TOUGH & FLEXIBLE: Rugged woven fabric conforms to body and flexes with movement
· ANTIBACTERIAL NON-STICK PAD: the pad contains the active ingredient, 0.8% Benzalkonium Chloride, which helps prevent infection. It is also non-stick so that it does not disrupt your wound. FOUR-SIDED SEAL: each bandage is sealed on all four sides to protect your wound from dirt and germs
· 3X MORE ABSORBENT: the Performance Series bandages are 3X more absorbent than other leading brands
· WARNING: Not for use on delicate and sensitive skin
· 20 Count Box (Pack of 1)
4.53 x 4.25 x 2.44 inches
Assembled Product Weight
Anti-bacterial, Absorbent, Anti-septic, Dirt Resistant, Heavy Duty, Non-stick, Sterile, Flexible, Breathable
Manufacturer Part Number
Directions: For use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change daily or when pad becomes wet. To ease removal of bandages, use adhesive remover or soak the bandage in water or mineral oil to loosen the adhesive.
Warning: Not for use on delicate and sensitive skin. Use extreme caution on children or people with fragile skin. For external use only. In case of deep cuts, puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician. Stop use and consult a physician if the condition persists or gets worse. Repeated or pro-longed exposure may cause skin irritation, dermatitis or allergic reactions. If this is observed during use of this product, please remove the bandage and discontinue use. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a physician. Keep this product out of the reach of children.